GWAS qfam-total

Questions about GenABEL (aka *ABEL) suite of packages
Forum rules
Please remember not to post any sensitive data on this public forum.
The first few posts of newly registered users will be moderated in order to filter out any spammers.

When get a solution to the problem you posted, please change the topic name (e.g. from "how to ..." to "[SOLVED] how to ..."). This will make it easier for the community to follow the posts yet to be attended.
Kirke

GWAS qfam-total

Postby Kirke » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:46 am

Hi.

I am new to GWAS and are trying to run a qfam-total on my data.
Unfortunately something went wrong, can anybody help me?

this is my script:

Code: Select all

#!/bin/tcsh

plink-1.9 --bfile /home/projects/AllChr/Sep14/Chr1-22_wPT_raw --keep /home/people/kirke/participantsbetween20and80.txt --make-founders require-2-mising --out qfam_rawfile

plink-1.9 --bfile /home/people/kirke/qfam_rawfile --hwe 0.0001 --maf 0.01 --mind 0.1 --geno 0.05 --make-bed --out qfam_rawfile_qualityc

plink-1.9 --bfile /home/people/kirke/qfam_rawfile_qualityc --indep 50 5 10 --out qfam_rawfile_qualityc_prune

plink-1.9 --extract /home/people/kirke/qfam_rawfile_qualityc_prune.prune.in --bfile /home/people/freja/qfam_rawfile_qualityc --make-bed --out qfam_rawfile_qualityc_prune_extract

plink-1.06 --noweb --silent --bfile /home/people/kirke/qfam_rawfile_qualityc_prune_extract --qfam-total --mperm 1000 --pheno /home/projects/CLN41_NEO_correct_ids_plink.sample --covar /home/projects/covar_sex_age_std.txt --hide-covar --make-bed --out qfam_result

lckarssen
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: GWAS qfam-total

Postby lckarssen » Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:56 pm

Hi Kirke, welcome to our forum. I've decided to move your question from the Journal Club section to the GenABEL section as it is directly related to software tools and not really a discussion of literature.

As to your question: you use Plink for your analyses, but this is the GenABEL forum. Although most of the people on this forum use Plink too it may be handy to have a look at the Plink support page: http://pngu.mgh.harvard.edu/~purcell/pl ... html#probs
-------
Lennart Karssen
PolyOmica
The Netherlands
-------

Return to “GenABEL”